The Metropolitan Room, NYC on March 15, 2016
Doors open at 5:30 PM and Show starts at 7:00 PM
Event Ticket Prices
$150 (Limited availability)
$500 (Special seating)
$1,000 (Reserved seating + Private Dinner with Robert Klein)
We are a small but mighty organization and appreciate leaders like you who help us accomplish our mission of bringing friendship and community to our students. Thank you in advance for taking the time to consider supporting this special event and the great work we are doing at The Meeting House. We are a 501 (c)3 Not For Profit Organization and donations are fully deductible to the extent allowed by law.
General Seating $150
• One (1) General seating ticket to the comedy event at the Metropolitan Room
Special Seating $500
• One (1) Special seating ticket to the comedy event at the Metropolitan Room
• Cocktail drinks and appetizer dinner at the event.
Reserve Seating + Private Dinner $1,000
• One (1) Reserve seating ticket to the comedy event at the Metropolitan Room
• One (1) Table seat at a private dinner with Robert Klein to be held at Craft Bar after the comedy show
• Meet & Greet photo opportunity with Robert prior to the performance
We are thrilled to announce our first ever Meeting House Benefit, “A NIGHT OF COMEDY AND MUSIC WITH ROBERT KLEIN”, which will take place at the Metropolitan Room on March 15th. We are excited about this evening of entertainment that will bring our community together to raise awareness about the importance of childhood social and emotional development — and of course to have fun laughing together! The proceeds raised will support our scholarship population, which comprises thirty percent of The Meeting House enrollment.